The term “Consulting You Web Services” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2 Fernbank Road, Redland, Bristol BS6 6PZ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This web service is specifically for the use of consultation on planning and building services, and may not be used for any other services.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Should you believe that there is any abuse across the site, please report it immediately to the admin team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Consulting You Web Services’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You may archive a live site at any time, but you are liable for payment for the month in which the site is live. Payments taken upfront will not be returned. If a credit card is declined on a live site it will automatically be taken down.
- If you chose to close your company/personal account with Consulting You, you will need to email email@example.com and the admin team will process this for you. Please note that closing your account will remove you from the database and should you want to use the web services again a new account will need to be set up.
- The fees are as mentioned on the site at https://consultingyou.co.uk/info/what-consulting-you-costs/
- Consulting You is built using OWASP security guidelines and is pci-dss compliant hosting.
Registered office: 2 Fernbank Road, Redland, Bristol BS6 6PZ